Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top 10 Things Daniel Curran is Thankful For

I'm Thankful for:

  1. My family, especially my wonderful wife Margee & her enduring love for Jesus, college students, and me 
     
  2. The privilege of preaching to 500 students at the “Jesus in Berkeley?” event in August  Jesus in Berkeley? and a new message the Lord gave me on "The Treasure & The Pearl" My Sermon on "The Treasure & The Pearl"
  3. The 12+ committed students in GradCru Networks at UC Berkeley GradCruNetworks at UC Berkeley's Fan Page
  4. The men in Athletes in Action at Cal whom I have the privilege of mentoring  Athletes in Action at Cal
  5. Two transforming Training Days we offered our Bay Area New Staff & Interns at Berkeley this Fall
  6. 9 students in Cal’s undergrad ministry who came to Christ  Cru at Cal
  7. The encouraging growth in the Pacific Southwest’s  New Staff & Intern Development Programs I've advised off and on over the past 2 years: Pacific Southwest CRU
  8. 25% of our Fall monthly support goal reached Daniel & Margee Curran's Donation Portal
  9. A spiritual retreat/backpacking trip to Cathedral Lake  and God's supernatural strength to face and trust Him with my father’s decline
  10. An experience of personal revival that came through reading the Gospel of Matthew, and the biography & writings of Oswald Chambers  My Utmost for His Highest's Website

No comments: